Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Sun Room

I posted photos of our half bath yesterday. Today I am sharing a few pics from our sun room. We had a friend paint this for us a few weeks ago. The color is much prettier in person. Since it is dark it did not photograph very well (that and I only use a cell phone to take the pics= poor quality). The color is really one of my favorites! It is called Grey Mountain from Glidden. I am loving how everything is coming together! What do you think?

Up next... I'm starting in the main living areas. Which = a ton of painting. Our home has rounded corners so our family room, living room, hall to bath/closet, dinette area, and kitchen all connect. Needless to say, I will be painting for quite a while. So that update will have to be down the road. 


  1. I think I'm looking at a fresh canvass ready for a beautiful masterpiece. The room looks good with that paint. A little decor or accent here and there can really make the room alive and beautiful. You've got such a lovely home. I love it. Anyway, I hope everything's well with the family! :)

    Tamas Orban @ Palm Beach

  2. I love how simple your sun room looks. The newly-painted walls look amazing. Your friend did an amazing job painting them. I also think that the grey walls would look great matched with a blue rug in the center. Some flower pots might be a great addition to that room as well. In any case, it's all up to you. It seems like the sun room is still in the process of coming together, so knock yourself up with the decorations. Thanks for sharing that! Keep us posted of its progress. All the best! :)

    Lynne Hollaran @ Suburban Glass Service, Inc.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...